Alton Towers Holiday Home
This self catering Alton Towers holiday cottage is simply furnished with all the modern amenities you would expect in a ‘home from home’ holiday let. Available for weekend or midweek breaks and week long holidays this charming holiday home is located near the beautiful Peak District National Park and is available all year round.
This holiday cottage has three bedrooms, fully fitted kitchen and a cosy living room with open fire, perfect for relaxing after a hectic day on the rides at Alton Towers or a day rambling in the Peak District.
With stunning views over open countryside this Staffordshire holiday home is the perfect place for your next holiday.
The patio area provides the perfect place to watch the sun go down after a busy day visiting the numerous local attractions and seeing the sights of the Peak District National Park.
- Bedroom one: king size double bed with open fire
- Bedroom two: two single beds, can be linked together to form double bed if requested.
- Bedroom three: two single beds, can be linked together to form double bed if requested.
- Bathroom: Bath, over shower, basin and WC.
- Kitchen & Dining: Fully fitted kitchen (Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer) with dining area.
- Living room: Cosy open fire, TV with FreeSat, DVD player and library of books, games and DVDs.
- Garden: Patio area with furniture and views across open countryside to the front and rear of the house.
- Parking: There are two car parking spaces on the drive infront of the house.
- Outbuilding: The house uses oil fired central heating (tank next to the outbuilding which also includes the washer/dryer)