Alton Towers Holiday Home 53 Stoney Lane, Cauldon, Staffordshire
A delightful 3 bedroom self catering cottage on the edge of the beautiful Peak District National Park.
Call Kerry on 07815 118616 or John on 07976 782141 or email email@example.com to check availability or book your stay.
How to find our Holiday Cottage near Alton Towers:
From the North or South (M6) to Cauldon, Staffordshire
- Travel on the M6 and exit at junction 16. (if travelling from the south exit at 15 and follow the same instructions)
- Join the A500 towards Stoke on Trent
- Follow the A500 until you reach the junction with the A50 signposted Uttoxeter/Derby
- Follow the A50 towards Uttoxeter (approx 10 mins) until you reach junction signposted A53 Leek, bear left off the slip road, turn left and follow the A53 towards Leek
- Follow this road until you come to a set of traffic lights/crossroads (Cellarhead), turn right toward A52
- Continue on this road following the signs A52 Ashbourne approximatley 15 mins, through Froghall then up into Whiston. Through Whiston continue up the hill where you will see a sign for Alton Towers, at this point turn left
- 300 yards after turning, Stoney Lane is on your right, continue to number 53 approximatley half way down
- This journey should take about 30-40 minutes
From the North or South (M1) to Cauldon, Staffordshire
- Take exit 25 signposted A52 towards Derby
- Follow the A52 through Derby continuing through Ashbourne still following the A52 towards Leek
- Follow this road until you get to the top of Swynscoe bank, pass the Dog & Partirdge on your right, approximatley 1 mile on from there you will be turning right signposted Alton Towers
- Continue on this road for approximatley 2 miles until you reach the Cross Inn public house on your right, turn right here towards Waterhouses. 500 yards after turning, Stoney Lane is on your left. Continue up Stoney Lane to number 53.
- This journey should take about 50 minutes